Duration - 3 hours
Original Freddie Mercury tour. Featured by the world-known French journalist documentarian Stéphane Basset for a documentary successfully screened on French TV channels.
On this tour, you will see all the best Queen-related places.
• Stop at the pub where Freddie went all the time
• See where Freddie lived with Mary in the 70s
• Stop by the iconic pub, where Freddie met Brian, Roger and Mary
• Walk by the house where Freddie died and which is occupied by Mary Austin and her family.
• Hear anecdotes about Freddie and Montserrat Caballe
• See the place of Freddie’s very last performance
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Hand Flower P H, 1 Hammersmith Rd, London W14 8XJ, UK
J6365MLscotte 22nd June 2022
696tatianai 24th May 2022
smjags1 23rd June 2022
beatriz99299 23rd May 2022
Voyager53658097552 22nd May 2022
michelleeE9656QN 25th June 2022
Ruth_R 9th June 2022
m_laniel872 1st September 2022
ruthrJ787TS 9th June 2022
Judy B 11th June 2022