Duration - 6 hours
Tick one of the world’s most famous sites off your list and enjoy Stonehenge in all its glory!
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
Highlights of the tour:
• Full social distancing measures in place
• Take your time to see the world-famous monument Stonehenge
• Learn about the many theories surrounding this site
• Come up close to the 5,000 year old Stone Circle
• Capture the essence of Stonehenge’s history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
• Relax and enjoy the ride on our luxurious air-conditioned coach
Morning Tour 08:30
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Golden Tours, Stop 1, Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Brad B 6th October 2022
Bob R 3rd October 2022
COMN1 4th October 2022
UofMFan67 29th September 2022
TaiShrae_P 4th October 2022
andrewdW6032KZ 30th September 2022
perrywilfley 6th October 2022
Risty10 25th September 2022
136garinc 6th October 2022
paas88 30th September 2022