Greater London, United Kingdom
Running is a great way to explore a city as you will be able to cover a bit more ground than when you are doing a walking tour. It will give you the opportunity to see London through the eyes of a local and discover hidden gems that might otherwise not be accessible. You are teamed up with a running buddy who will happily guide you and give you hints and tips on how to discover this capital city.
Although the word "running" might scare some people off, this is not a race. It is intended for those who want to get a different experience and the pace will be adjusted to one's fitness level. This is in the first place a sightseeing tour.
-Please check availability before you book.
-Min. 4 people
-Bookings shall be made min. 48 hours in advance.
-For last minute bookings, please get in touch.
-Tours are never the same. The landmarks pointed out are examples only and we will finish at a different location than the starting point.
London Central Sightseeing Run 11:00
After a brief introduction and warm up, we will start our run towards the centre of London. No run is ever the same and your guide will surprise you on the day. For example, you might run towards Buckingham Palace and make your way through Green Park in order to get to Piccadilly Circus. From there you might run towards Leicester Square (theatre district), Chinatown and Covent Garden (famous indoor market). Alternatively, you might run to Westminster Bridge to see the Houses of Parliament and the London eye but there is also a possibility that you are taken to Southbank and have great views of the Thames and St Paul's Cathedral. No matter where you are taken, you will get a great insight of this vibrant, energetic city. Please note that the attractions mentioned are examples of where you might be taken. This tour is in the first place a sightseeing tour for sporty travellers and not a race, so all levels are welcome.
• London Victoria Station, Victoria Station Victoria Arcade, London SW1E 5ND England
• Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9EJ England
• Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
• Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
• Regent Street, London W1, London England
• Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
• Oxford Street, London W1W 8LG England
• St. Peter's Cathedral Basilica London, 196 Dufferin Avenue, London, Ontario N6A 1K8 Canada
• Southbank, Southbank, London, England
• London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
• Westminster Bridge, London England
• Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
• Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England